Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is a corporate self-regulatory process integrated to the business model that drives the interaction between companies and the neighboring communities and society as a whole. It translates the commitment of the company to the economic, social and environmental development in the region where it is sited. Far beyond philanthropy, CSR is a key factor to the construction and maintenance of a company’s reputation, defending the brand and assuring the “social license” to operate in the long term.
We work as CSR Consultants in the following areas:
- Development of regulatory frameworks and corporate self-regulation programs and corporate policies on CSR.
- Strategic advice in CSR issues for companies (positioning; social interface; PSI – Private Social Investment portfolio; personnel re-engineering and training).
- Development and Assessment of CSR Programs.
- Stakeholders mapping and social mediation.
- Identification of opportunities on CSR project financing/funding
- Strategies on capturing fiscal incentives for CSR programs and projects